Monday, March 2, 2009

Eliminate soda from your diet for healthier teeth.


Change a habit and stop drinking all sodas, including diet soda. Soda contains phosphoric acid that can make your teeth and bones soft. Dr. Robbin Quarterman, DMD, suggests that drinking soda may do as much damage as cigarettes to your teeth. Dr. Quarterman also suggests avoiding beverages high in salt.

Water, green tea, coffee, and lemonade with natural sugars may help you maintain healthier teeth. Prevention is a critical aspect for healthy teeth.

Water and green tea are my favorites. Okay, once a year on a special occasion I might have a soda, but only if ice cream accidentally falls into – and that hardly ever happens. A root beer float reminds me of my childhood and quenches my craving.
Keep smiling.

Saundra Goodman
Got Teeth? A Survivor’s Guide
How to keep your teeth or live without them.
http://www.gotteeth.blogspot.com/ for your Free Tips.

2 comments:

thewriterslife said...

Wow, I should have known this was coming. I love Pepsi! Great post...now to figure out how to live with green tea, lol.

Saundra said...

Dorothy, green tea is great hot or iced. It comes in decaf, too.